Saturday 24 May 2008

Eurovision Pong Stink Fest

Eurovision is a bit like marmite, you either love it or loathe it.

I watch it EVERY YEAR although there are some acts I cannot bear to watch all the way through and if I do manage to open my eyes I'll watch through my fingers and cringe at the tastelessness of it all.
The favourites tonight are Sweden and Ukraine, two beautiful women who can probably sing and obviously have not gone for the revolting jibber-jabber that some countries have.

Terry Wogan will be talking over the male/female combo who will appear on stage speaking French and English and oh how we will laugh at his terrible jokes at their expense and their terrible jokes too.

Andy Abraham sings second which is deeply concerning. Not only is the UK song bad but being on early makes it even more forgettable.

Some further very good ramblings; http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2008/05/7089B51F-9064-488C-84BC-C3976C821BBF.html


Eurovision Website; http://www.eurovision.tv/splash/index.html

No comments: