Friday 13 June 2008

Angelina Jolie, has defended her choice to speak publicly about what she calls her 'dark' self harming days, instead insisting her confessions are a "nice thing to do".

The actress who is heavily pregnant and who in my opinion is always trying to look for a new way to gain publicity, was discussing her past and how she used to enjoy having sex as a teenager using knives.

"The reason I talked about going through certain pains or even cutting myself is that I was already out the other side", she told Entertainment Weekly.
"I knew there were people that do that — and somehow are happy that somebody admitted they did and discussed how they got out of it."


The 33-year-old continued, "I don't see the point of doing an interview unless you're going to share the things you learn in life and the mistakes you make."
"So to admit that I'm extremely human and have done some dark things, I don't think makes me unusual or unusually dark. I think it actually is the right thing to do and I'd like to think it's the nice thing to do", she said.


Meanwhile, the actress is set for a box office show down with Brad Pitt's former wife Jennifer Aniston, when her new film Changeling is released in October. Aniston's romcom 'He's Just Not That Into You' will be out on t

Interesting? I hope Jennifer wins the battle of the babeseone day faces her demons as someone who adopts so many babies as often as she does.


Now the history of self history of self harm is coming out too and we are seeing more of a rounde perseonality. Sadly the rounded personality is disturbed.

No comments: