Wednesday 4 June 2008

ONLY Lucinda OUT!

WOW that was a turn up for the books.

Week 11 and three were told they would be fired but only Lucinda Ledgerwood and her purple beret were fired. This picture was taken when tragically she had lost her beret and had to receive counselling.

Her "accent wasn't right apparently".........

I have a horrible feeling Alex will get that 'one job' but secretly hope that Claire will get it. Only one problem, she's stuck with my early favourite Lee. And then there's that mysterious website which has hardly any details?

But back to Lucinda-Beret-nutcase; "It wouldn't have been right for me to have been located in the middle of nowhere in a bland office environment." She told the Mail. "I'm not going to be disappointed that I'm not going to be a sales person."
She said: "I would certainly say that I was targeted (by the other candidates). I didn't have an easy time. I would certainly not condone the behaviour of the majority of them."I wasn't liked. My accent wasn't liked and what I wore wasn't liked.
"On occasions it was verging on bullying. I do not advocate bullying or bitchiness. You don't need to resort to that.

OK Lucinda......so you were bullied then for what you wore but you chose your own clothes and I don't think you listen anway so how would you know if anyone was bullying you?

THANKFULLY SHE FOUND HER BERET BEFORE SHE LEFT.

No comments: