Wednesday 18 June 2008

Joan Rivers F****ed Up

American comedian is claiming she was chucked off the ITV1 lunch time show Loose Women for using the 'F' word on air Joan while talking about interviewing Russell Crowe on the red carpet.

Her exact words were, "He is a piece of - get ready to bleep this. Fucking shit!"

Dear Joan, her 700 years and all the anaesthetics from the plastic surgeries are catching up with her and she must had forgotten the show was completely live - NO DELAY.

Joan had been there to promote something or other - oh yeah her London acting debut in the self-penned autobiographical play Joan Rivers: A Work In Progress By A Life In Progress. Such a small ego.......

The 75-year-old said it was the first time she had been removed from a TV show and, "I'm certainly not mellowing with age. Viewers, people have heard the word 'fuck'.
"People have heard it in Sex And The City, it's such a common word."
She is so right and I make no qualms about putting it on my blog today. We hear it all the time now and I understand that maybe it was not right for daytime TV however it is the norm. Little kidlets repeat this language from their parents and it is them that are responsible not ancient old women on TV.

Rivers seems to be taking this in her usual stride but is not happy to had been removed from the show; "I'm thrilled - everyone keeps saying to me: 'What more is there in your career? You've got every award there is."' She had been discussing sex on the show and added: "Tell me your rules." She continued: "I would be delighted to go back if they would apologise and give me a gift."
Rivers joked of her show: "It's going to be on ****Tube" and added: "They should be ashamed of themselves." Why because an aged old hasbean could not remember not to swear?
An ITV statement was issued after the show and this stated the usual blurb of: "Guests are always briefed that it is a live daytime show and are reminded not to swear or use inappropriate language."An editorial decision was taken that Joan Rivers should not appear in the final part of the programme."We would like to apologise to Loose Women viewers for the inappropriate language used on [the] show."
Any publicity is good publicity hey Joan? And I do think she can be 'f***ing fantastic!!!! But dear me old woman get over it. The plastic surgery can make you look younger but your marbles may well be going. ALl you had to do was read the contract or listen to someone say to you 'THE SHOW IS LIVE' It was that simple. If she was on American TV, she would have been thrown to the wolves. Over here all we ask is an apology which she has now grudgingly given with a few swear words thrown in.

"Yes, I swore, and I'm so fucking sorry. No one told me the TV show Loose Women was a reality show and that I would be voted off. It's funny: offstage, I hardly ever use profanity. My favorite four-letter word is 'shop.'"

Oh F***** F***! F***!F***! F****** OFF JOAN!

No comments: